Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Easy Apple Crisp

(adapted from mommysavers.com, link)

This was soooo easy to make and the crust was perfect. Mmmm.

20 min|45 min

Ingredients
  • 5 cups peeled sliced apples (a little more or less is fine too!)
  • 1 stick butter substitute melted (save wrapper to grease pan)
  • 1 cup brown sugar
  • 3/4 cup flour
  • 3/4 cup oatmeal
  • 1/2 cup sugar
  • 1 teaspoon cinnamon
Directions
  1. Preheat oven to 350. Grease 13X9 or 13X10 pan with butter wrapper.
  2. Arrange peeled apple slices in dish.
  3. Mix the rest of the ingredients together ( I use a fork, it seems to work better) Dump or spoon over apples.
  4. Bake at 350 for 45 minutes.

Notes
  1. I didn't have anything to core the apples with so I just peeled and chopped them as evenly as I could. It worked great.
  2. I also only had 4 cups of apples. I didn't use less crust though, because crust is the best part. I just used a smaller pan.

No comments:

Post a Comment